We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Internal Audit Lead to join our team and take on a pivotal role in ensuring operational excellence through comprehensive audit processes and continuous improvement initiatives. As the Internal Audit Lead, you will be responsible for leading operational audits, evaluating internal processes, identifying areas for enhancement, and driving positive change throughout the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Utilize data analytics tools and techniques to extract meaningful insights from audit data, identify trends, anomalies, and potential areas of concern.
- Translate data-driven insights into actionable recommendations for operational enhancements and risk mitigation.
- Lead and analyze complex projects and processes to drive change and improvement to the department and across the enterprise.
- Coordinate and facilitate special projects, or special knowledge areas and across multiple disciplines with senior and executive level management.
- Reviewing audit work papers prepared by the staff member(s) assigned to ensure satisfactory completion and initialing to evidence the review.
- Prepare comprehensive audit documentation, including detailed findings, recommendations, and action plans to address identified issues.
- Communicate audit results and recommendations effectively to various stakeholders, including senior management and process owners.
- Lead change initiatives by partnering with relevant stakeholders, senior and executive management to implement recommended improvements and monitor the progress of action plans.
- Keeping the audit manager informed regarding the status of audits in progress and contacting the audit manager regarding targeted audit completion and scheduling of the formal audit review meeting.
- Assist in the project of compliance of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls in a variety of business areas.
- Develop solutions to strengthen controls, improve profitability and aid management decision-making capability.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement by promoting the importance of operational excellence and collaborating with teams to embed best practices.
- Build strong relationships with business unit leaders, department heads, and other key stakeholders to understand their needs, challenges, and priorities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 to 8 years related audit experience and/or training in public accounting and/or private industry experience with knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas.
- CPA preferred.
- Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
- Working knowledge of Oracle R12 desired.
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management.
- Exhibit the leadership skills needed to sell ideas and obtain management buy-in for constructive change.
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
- Proven experience in conducting operational audits and evaluating internal processes to drive improvements.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data to derive actionable insights.
- Excellent project management skills with a focus on managing multiple audits and improvement initiatives simultaneously.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Industry experience strongly preferred.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.