LatAm Finance Director
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
As the Finance Director for the Latin America region at Sporty, you’ll be responsible for supporting our growth ambitions and international expansion. You will be responsible for the financial management of the Latin America region, ensuring the implementation of finance and operational strategies are in place to streamline financial processes and increase revenues. In this role you will have a real impact on the business helping to shape its future direction and success. As a results-driven individual who is passionate about finance, you must be committed to staying at the forefront of industry trends, and build a competitive advantage through intelligent finance and operational strategies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- You will act as a Strategy Consultant to the business integrating finance into the decision-making process, developing and/or challenging strategic business decisions
- Act as a finance controller and streamline our financial processes
- Creating accurate, well-founded and owned budgets for the business, including evaluating the long-term and short-term needs
- Drive mid and long-term growth plans and acquire resources needed to make them happen
- Play an integral role in developing all the planning cycles like strategic planning, annual operating plans, monthly forecasts, etc.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies for the company’s success
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Identify trends and generate detailed financial and operational projections in order to develop reliable estimates of sales margin, and SGA costs
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-effective opportunities to manage the company’s day to day operations
- Oversee operations of the Finance department and design a framework to achieve goals and objectives
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- +10 years’ relevant experience Excellent knowledge in financial and management accounting
- Expert knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- In-depth expertise of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Proficiency in financial management software
- Budget planning, forecasting and optimization
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively cross-functionally
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.