- Prepare and deliver lesson plans and fun activities
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for kindergarten children
- Learn and develop strong expertise in the Curriculum
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media, etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma is required
- At least 2 years experience as a Kindergarten Teacher
Note: Would prefer candidates from Adenta, Oyibi, Dodowa.
Suitable applicants should send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.