Publicis Canada is an omnichannel communications agency with more than 600 employees in its operations in Canada. The office is the largest in our industry in Canada and is brimming with talent in various areas of marketing and advertising expertise. Publicis Canada has a balance of Canadian, US and global clients for whom we are the go-to agency.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ensure an accurate and timely financial report.
- Manage vendors ensuring prompt and accurate action is taken to maintain master vendor data including direct vendor liaison (create, update, maintain).
- Liaise with Shared Services Center for Accounts Payable issues.
- Assist with the month-end close process, including expense and time analysis.
- Verification of expense reports to ensure completeness and accuracy prior to reimbursement approval.
- Issuance of purchase orders for non-billable expenses (suppliers, freelancers).
- Provide day-to-day financial support to the business in its operations.
- Various tasks, including analysis and reports assigned by the finance manager.
- Establish strong communication channels with peers (intra-departmental and cross-departmental) that ensure effective communication of business issues, and obtain timely feedback.
- Be open and accessible to staff, set clear objectives and goals, and ensure 360-degree communication is maintained
- University/college diploma in administration
- Excellent analytical/quantitative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Autonomy, ability to manage multiple tasks and work effectively under pressure.
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Excel essential.
- Bilingualism is compulsory.
- Experience in a media/advertising agency or related industry is an asset.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.