As a (Junior) Customer Success Manager, you will support a portfolio of clients and act as a trusted advisor, helping them to effectively use customer insights to achieve their business goals. You will support clients to fully understand and utilize our product, and drive their growth by providing strategic support and guidance. As the long-term satisfaction of our customers is pivotal for our success, in this role it is also crucial to proactively gather feedback and collaborate cross-functionally to continuously improve our product and services.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of up to 50 customers, providing ongoing support and assistance to ensure they get the most out of Appinio
- Monitor customer activity and health scores, and proactively reach out to identify opportunities for improving their experience and usage of Appinio
- Manage renewals and extend customer subscriptions by preparing offers, negotiating prices, and documenting relevant insights
- Improve existing workflows and establish new processes to increase efficiency and engage with customers at scale
- Collaborate with the team to create engaging and valuable content and formats to help our clients succeed with Appinio (such as webinars, use cases, newsletters, etc.)
- Continuously gather customer feedback and be the voice of the customer internally in cross-functional collaboration with other departments
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a degree in psychology, business administration, market research or similar fields
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in supporting and consulting B2B customers - ideally in SaaS, management consulting or advertising/communication
- You have experience in dynamic, interactive environments
- Ideally you have a background in Market Research
- You are driven and want to be a key part of taking Appinio to new heights and revolutionizing an entire industry (basically, you consider your job to have a purpose beyond paying the bills)
- You have native German skills and are fluent in English
- You bring along a hands-on mentality, pragmatism and proactivity
- You consider yourself an active listener, who communicates purposefully and confidently
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.