The purpose of the Financial Assistant is to provide support to the Finance department’s processes and output by providing service in the areas of Account Receivables, Short Term Cash-Flow, and contribution to the management of the company’s assets. The Financial Assistant will work together with the rest of the Finance team to ensure efficient and effective Financial Service Delivery internally and externally.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Contribute to the efficient delivery of the Receivable Functions.
- Contribute to Debtors Days remaining less than 30 days.
- Contribute to Accurate and timely reconciliations of billing variances.
- Assist and participate with monthly control and check sheets to ensure accurate billing.
- Debt collects as required by the Debtors processes.
- Processing of Invoices and responsibility for an entire billing area.
- Update the short-term cash inflow forecast.
- Safekeeping and upkeep of all related documentation.
- Assist with general admiration and documentation.
- Ownership of updated and accurate customer information
- Pull reports (Tax, Income statements, trial balance sheet, cash flow) as required.
- Bank reconciliations, recon, and update cash books.
- Process General Journals.
- Complete monthly Cost of Sales vs Revenue analysis.
- Assist and participate with Management Account reporting where relevant.
- Continuously grow effective communication as per Cyberlogic Values.
- Communication (Written and Verbal) meets Cyberlogic Standards.
- Meets Development targets as set out in Growth Plan.
- Drives and takes ownership of own Personal Growth.
- Willingness to empower yourself to enable career growth.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.