Inventory Integrity Executive
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for someone in a predominantly travel based role, to undertake a critical compliance role in visiting, auditing and counting our consignment warehouse locations across Europe. This is a great opportunity for someone to advance their career, by having the opportunity to see a range of operational models, while making a tangible difference to our financials, by minimising loss and driving best in class practices. It is critical that the successful candidate is willing to travel on an ongoing basis, without restriction.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Planning an efficient cycle of inventory counts and audits throughout the year, at Arrow’s customer locations, where Arrow owned inventory is stored.
- Perform robust, efficient and SOX/finance compliant counts of Arrow owned inventory at customer locations
- Ownership of post count reconciliation activities, driving towards a compliant, accurate and fully documented result for each location, always targeting zero financial loss caused by inefficient inventory operations.
- Provide internal feedback about customer operational handling of Arrow owned inventory and make change recommendations that keep the highest inventory integrity, always.
- Root cause analysis and corrective actions for inventory discrepancies
- Involvement in pre-audits for new consignment locations, providing critical feedback on suitability of proposed location to other Arrow teams
- English language fluency
- Additional European language abilities would always be a distinct advantage, due to storing inventory in customer locations across the EMEA geography.
- Multicultural, inclusive style
- Happy to travel extensively, including by air, within the EMEA geography. It is expected that >70% of your time would be spent visiting customer locations
- The unrestricted right to travel freely within and across European borders, without need for a visa
- Previous experience from a logistics/warehouse/inventory control area would be an advantage, as would customer facing experience
- Customer facing experience would be desirable
- Understanding of warehouse flow, storage systems and methodology, with understanding of consignment/VMI/3PL operations a distinct advantage
- Experience in the electronic component industry would be a nice to have, but not critical
- Appreciation of SOX controls and how inventory records impact financial statements
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.