The Phase Manager is responsible for supporting the continued growth through increasing our customer base, upgrades and portfolio expansion of international markets. The role requires a strong leader who can manage and enable a team of remote based Country Managers across different cultures and time zones, as they seek to innovate further and offer their customers opportunities to purchase, and upgrade their subscriptions. A strong track record of leadership, entrepreneurship and impeccable communication skills are essential.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure team and individual performance.
- Implement performance improvement plans when necessary to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with other departments, such as Production Operations, Twinkl Cares, and Growth Marketing, to align strategies and achieve common objectives.
- Communicate effectively and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
In this role, you will learn:
- About different cultures and education systems globally
- Business growth through tuning into customers needs and requirement
- Market trends and competitive landscape to inform strategic decisions
You’ll work with:
- Head of Phases
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Other Phase Managers
- Country Managers
- International Operations Manager
We're interested in anyone who meets one, or a combination of the following:
- Experienced in leadership and enabling growth
- Commercially minded, and focussed on adding value to the customer
- Works well under pressure, and can manage multiple projects and requests
- A natural prioritiser
- A self-starter with a relentless pursuit of success and “get things done” attitude.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.