Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The position is responsible for ensuring that the internal audit function is closely aligned with the organization’s strategies, objectives, risks and industry best practices. Works to ensure roles, responsibilities and results are efficiently coordinated and collectively optimizing the effectiveness of internal control, risk management and governance of the organization by providing risk based, objective assurance, advice and insights.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Responsible for examining and evaluating the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal control systems.
- Responsible for Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Responsible for determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Responsible for performing tests on both the functioning of specific internal control procedures and transactions.
- Responsible for performing reviews on established systems for ensuring codes of conduct, compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, and the implementation of procedures and policies.
- Responsible for reviewing financial and management information systems, including the electronic banking services and electronic information system.
- Responsible for reviewing financial reports and accounting records for accuracy and reliability.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Responsible for Preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Responsible for Identifying loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Responsible for Maintaining an open communication with management and audit committee.
- Documenting process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conducting follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Responsible for any other task assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, MBA is an added advantage.
- Chartered Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor and Certified Information Systems Auditor is preferred.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Internal Audit along with Finance, Assurance, Compliance, Risk Management Services and Information Systems Audit in the same role in a financial institution.
Skills / Attributes:
- Strong understanding of IIA standards, income tax, value added tax, ability to design financial and internal control systems along with providing compliance and risk management services in a organization. Also can establish budgeting and financial management systems and designing of ERP for an organization.
- Financial control, Internal audit, risk management, business process evaluation, Budgeting, IT control, communication and interpersonal skills, excellent presentation skills and goal oriented etc.
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving, people management, leadership driven etc.
- High leadership and people management skills;
- Excellent analytical thinking and detailed-oriented skills;
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Hard working and driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and tax principles;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent management skills;
- Accurate and fast worker;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Neat and organized person.
Interested applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 5th May 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.