- Assists in conducting research on all ICT issues to support the design and administration of ICT projects;
- Provides data to support the development of ICT, both short and long term operational plans;
- Performs technical support duties for end-users;
- Undertakes the installation/implementation, operations, repair or upgrade and routine maintenance of ICT equipment, systems and resources;
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Professional ICT qualification or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive working experience.
- Experience using a variety of computer hardware and software applications.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work activities.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and with little supervision.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential records.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Mode of Application:
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives,
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.