A Reputable Company
Admin & Office
We are looking to partner with an HR Specialist for a part time job. Should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labour process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy. The HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time- management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
HR Officer Responsibilities:
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
HR Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.\
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Employment Type: Part Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.