Driving the W Initiative through supervision, impactful event, and adequate intern alignment, Champions and Ambassadors, Alliances & Partnerships with the core responsibility of positioning Access Bank as the Bank of Choice for Women.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 8 years
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Position the Bank as the bank of choice for women
- Implement the annual marketing strategy for the women’s market in line with the Bank’s overall vision.
- Drive the sales of the bank’s women lifestyle solutions by supporting all SBU’s in the bank
- Constitute, collaborate and co-ordinate the activities of the women Champions and Ambassadors bank-wide
- Drive the bank’s women lifestyle solutions leveraging on support from Champions and Ambassadors
- Organize knowledge and content sharing sessions with Women Champions and Ambassadors
- Liaise regularly with market facing and Retail Operations staff on strategies to improving customer experience and operational excellence
- Conduct training sessions across the bank to ensure understanding of Women Banking initiatives amongst staff
- Ensure prompt and effective distribution of the women’s lifestyle solutions marketing materials across all the bank’s channels e.g. flyers, banners etc.
- Creating & exploring business opportunities for the women’s market through strategic Alliances & Partnerships with notable women focused groups and association such as UN Women, IFC, AGLOW, etc
- Oversee the activities of the access women training sessions and ensure effectiveness
- In collaboration with Corporate Communications, organize programs and events of women banking
- Ensure effectiveness and interactivity of the women banking social media platforms
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Group Heads and Head Inclusive Banking.
- Give overall direction and supervision of team strategies.
- Develop contents for presentations, financial Literacy and events.
- Identify, develop, establish and maintain market opportunities for SBUs using ‘W’.
Special and other Duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by Group Head, Retail Banking and ED, Retail & Digital Banking
- Minimum Education : A good first degree in any related discipline, Relevant Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Formal Training : A recognized professional qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum Experience : Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in the
- Banking Industry and a minimum of 3 years
- Relevant experience in Retail & Marketing
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer relationship development/ management
- Strong strategic Orientation
- Advance selling skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Ghanaian Retail market
- Basic Banking Operation (Domestic & International Operation)
- Product Knowledge
- Basic Credit Awareness
- Environmental/ Industry analysis
- Leadership/ Influencing
- Team Building/ Conflict management
- Organization & Coordination
- General Managerial / administration
- Interpersonal Skills
- Computer appreciation/ data entry ( word- processing/spreadsheet/graphics)
- Strong analytical skills
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.