This key position within our organization allows management to make operational and strategic decisions, thanks to your reports and documents.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Contribute to the transformation of the cash management function, create a collections sub-function and continuously improve processes to achieve the highest possible level of cash.
- Manage the team responsible for collection, payments, accounting flows and recovery.
- Ensure quality and compliance with payment deadlines
- Ensure the reconciliation between cash flows, accounting flows and bank flows
- Provide the Forecast and ALM team with the data necessary for cash flow forecasting and produce monitoring KPIs for your scope (DSO, DPO...)
- Improve the level of recovery and deadlines with partners / reinsurers and suppliers
- Manage the daily relationship with banks and outsourced services, privileged interlocutor of our banking partners
- Integrate our partners into our standard cash management schemes and ensure a standard level of service
- Contribute to various projects initiated by finance teams or commercial teams, including IT tools, as a finance expert.
- Finance or accounting training BAC+5, and proof of successful professional experience of at least 10 years in a similar position within an insurance company, ideally in non-life activities
- You are proactive, rigorous and technical and want to join a challenging professional environment.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize and work under tight deadlines.
- And finally, you speak English fluently
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.