Head of PR
Admin & Office
As Head of PR, you will be responsible for leading outward PR strategies and plans that promote key initiatives, promote the business/product’s image and reputation. This role will be responsible for advancing and protecting the Xapo Bank reputation by building trust and credibility amongst our industry including the general public. The Head of PR will take ownership of all PR initiatives, including campaign-specific PR initiatives in order to deliver on our business goals, increase brand awareness, improve brand perception, and propel growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Define the strategy, drive execution and meet aggressive strategic communications goals and objectives.
- Identify, coordinate and manage PR agencies, content creation or other vendors required to deliver brand awareness.
- Curate and coordinate messages across various channels and forums while strengthening the Xapo Bank Brand Awareness with major media outlets and influencers in the Fintech industry.
- Drive innovation on communications strategy beyond traditional media for both external and internal audiences.
- Leverage relationships with appropriate media outlets and speaking engagements to successfully showcase our differentiation in the competitive landscape.
- Provide strategic communication support to cross-functional partners on a wide range of complex topics including business performance, new product launches, new internal programs, thought leadership and company and team achievements, etc.
- Provide direct, hands-on support to key senior leaders to develop thought leadership content opportunities.
- Establish, track, and iterate on communications measurements that gauge effectiveness of external and internal communications.
- Create scalable feedback channels to create a listening and learning organization and drive engagement with our communication channels.
- Drive agency, media, conference and content relationships to elevate and promote media exposure across multiple business lines.
- PR professional with at least 10 years of experience.
- Tenured connections/relationship with appropriate media channels
- Banking, finance, and/or fintech industry expertise and background preferred.
- Writing skills (English native) and ability to produce some material on Xapo Bank business.
- Global/international network and experience.
- Nice to have - Crypto markets experience.
- May consider a background in the gaming industry if covering global markets.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.