Head of Client Services
Customer Service & Support
As the Head of Client Services reporting into Xapo’s Chief Finance Officer, you will lead and manage a team of Member Account Managers, the first point of contact for all our members. The goal of our Member Account Managers is to serve as a dedicated resource to our members, providing consistent support during the member onboarding process and throughout their journey with us. Creating a “customer for life” experience for our members.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Evangelize and educate the broader organization about Client Experience ethos, its impact on our clients and its ability to deliver significant competitive advantage.
- Lead, organize, and drive execution within the Membership Services team.
- Create an environment geared toward high performance and meeting targets.
- Equip the Member Account Managers with client relationship management tools.
- Track, analyze, report on, and optimize client experience metrics while contributing toward the onboarding conversion rate.
- Analyze operational trends and communicate issues to appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Identify areas for improvement in client experience, develop initiatives to address these areas, and lead the team in executing and optimizing these initiatives swiftly and effectively.
- Develop and improve client experience best practices and playbooks that reflect Xapo’s commitment to achieving the highest standard of client satisfaction, and use these materials to train new team members effectively.
- Lead the team in communicating effectively with clients and addressing issues rapidly and fully, either through direct action or by pulling in other relevant parties and seeing problems through to their full resolution.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify the roots of potential problems and develop sustainable solutions that are effective in the long-term.
- Support the Product - Onboarding and Conversion teams to conduct research on, and build relations with, existing and prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience and 4+ years managing a team.
- Exceptional analytical skills and track record of improving client experience KPIs in previous roles.
- Experience building a high performing team able to reach targets.
- Demonstrated experience fostering an environment of strong client relationship management across the team.
- Extensive knowledge of available technologies to deliver client experience at scale within a lean operational structure.
- Proven experience of operational success in a global context.
- Expertise using data and analytics – from customer satisfaction scores, web/mobile analytics, NPS/NES to ROI models – to support recommendations and strategies.
- Digital Banking, Fintech, Payments or Crypto industry experience.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.