As a leading tech company, Canonical is at the forefront of the enterprise shift to open source and developer-led innovation. We are also a pioneer in remote work, one of the first companies to embrace the idea of a true level playing field for software talent. We recruit on a global basis and set an exceptionally high benchmark for our future talent. You will lead a global team to drive productivity, career development, effectiveness and happiness across our remote-first globally distributed company. This is an exciting opportunity in a pre-IPO business, providing huge scope for the role as we prepare for the demands of being a public company. Our People team thinks and acts globally. We have 1,000 colleagues across 65 countries. Work here at Canonical is a step into the future, and will challenge you to think differently, work smarter, learn new skills, and raise your game.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Work with Canonical's CEO & COO to define our long term global People strategy
- Lead innovation and execution in talent planning, succession, assessments and HR processes
- Shape performance management, organisational design and workforce planning
- Drive employee engagement, diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- Lead research to understand the trends shaping the ways our employees work
- Use data to increase productivity across a global, remote first, organisation
- Deliver compliant HR operations in a timely manner and with the highest degree of accuracy
- Oversee our HR technology landscape, driving automation and process improvements
- Ensure our employee value proposition remains relevant, attractive and meaningful
Required Skills And Experience
- Experience of leading a Global People function in the Technology sector is essential, with demonstrable experience of implementing people initiatives that have taken an organisation through a significant period of growth (500 to 1,000+ for example, or even much larger scale)
- Proven experience of operating at C-Suite level
- Deep knowledge and practical application of HR practices and employment law
- HR policy exposure across our three major regions: EMEA, APAC and Americas
- Strong proficiency in data and analytics with evidence that these delivered effective and positive business results
- Professional qualification in Human Resources (CIPD/SHRM etc)
- Fluent in business English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.