The Renewals job family delivers to an essential moment in the customer journey, ensuring we can continue to deliver value and business outcomes by specializing in customer retention. In collaboration with sales, channel partners, customer success, and sales operations, this team will focus on successfully renewing customer subscriptions while providing a seamless customer experience. The roles aim to deliver predictable and efficient renewals through a proactive management of the customers lifecycle.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Extends to that of an Associate Renewal Manager
- Additional customer relationship developing responsibilities
- Ability to identify opportunity and customer level risk and coordinate the mitigation
- Provide renewals coverage on larger, more strategic customers
What you'll bring:
- Experienced in driving renewals with predictability and delivering to targeted gross retention rates
- Experienced in managing a customer relationship from a similar role (e.g., Customer Success Manager, SDR, BDR)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.