The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Build an innovative team of top talent motivated around driving SMB customer advocacy and making them fall in love with GitLab
- Design and implement new ways of engaging with our SMB customers and ensuring their success, including role definitions, coverage and technology.
- Build, experiment and optimize playbooks for SMB Advocates to adopt in their low-touch, high-value functional and technical engagement with customers throughout their journey (consideration, conversion, adoption, expansion and renewal)
- Work cross-functionally to develop and operationalize strategies for new customer acquisition
- Proactively identify strategies, gaps and opportunities to influence product, marketing and GTM to drive SMB success, capturing feedback and acting as the voice of the SMB customer
Regional Manager, Digital SMB Requirements:
- Experience selling to SMBs; willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and sell
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills; Executive level communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to mentor others
- Experience leading a front line customer facing team and owning key business performance outcomes. Proven track record of leadership driving innovation and change.
- Great project management skills. Ability to pull together disparate requirements, get agreement on priorities, communicate clearly and drive timelines.
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking. You know how to use data from disparate sources into a vision for what we should do.
- Ability to develop and foster relations across the organization. (Including sales, product, marketing, customer success)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.