Our Core Payments business plays a pivotal role in Revolut’s success and continuous growth. With almost 200 people globally, the team builds the best payments offering for our customers. Recent achievements include projects such as direct clearing of EUR payments, launching instant payments in Poland, direct clearing of GBP payments, and the migration to ISO20022 for international payments.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting directly into our CTO and co-founder, while managing a high-performing team spanning across functions such as Product, Engineering, Operations, Data, Risk & Compliance
- Ensuring localisation across the Eurozone and expanding into markets outside of Europe, while overseeing the adaptation to local payment schemes in various markets
- Building out greenfield payment solutions for institutions, allowing Revolut to scale beyond retail and business customers
- Driving continuous improvement in service quality
What you'll need:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in bank payments
- A solid understanding of various payment systems and schemes across and beyond Europe (e.g. BACS, FPS, SEPA, SWIFT, FAST and Fedwire)
- Strong commercial acumen across the bank payment landscape
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.