Ad Villa Consult
Admin & Office
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven general manager to direct and manage our organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. Duties for the general manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Must have 3 years or more in a hotel or related hospitality industry.
- A minimum of a first degree with a vast experience in hotel Management.
- The person must have an accounting background with good knowledge in tax Computation and food apportionment.
Locations: Agona Swedru
Interested persons must send their cvs to the undermentioned address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified persons will be contacted
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.