Front desk (Business Assistant)
Bukslay hair services
Admin & Office
As a Business assistant you'll work closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, on a daily basis. You'll help the manager to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their absence. The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
As a Business assistant, you are often a manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
Tasks will include:
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls and messages.
- Meeting and greeting clients at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Taking responsibility of accounts and budgets.
- Working closely with management, taking on some of the managers responsibilities.
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the managers absence.
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g., people, material, equipment etc.).
- Maintain relationships with clients/partners/vendors/suppliers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or BSC certificate
- Associate degree in business (preferred)
- Administrative experience
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Location: Spintex Manet junction
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.