French Customer Advocate
Customer Service & Support
As a Customer Advocate, you will be interacting with customers to address inquiries and resolve concerns regarding the clients’ products and services. In this role, you will collaborate with internal and external teams while handling the needs of the customer to provide excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- You will interact with customers to provide and process accurate, valid, and complete information with the highest degree of empathy, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Perform problem tracking and ensure that issues are properly prioritized, documented, tracked, and resolved.
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues to meet internal and external expectations.
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement.
- You are expected to deliver service excellence and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Work with the external team to stay updated on product and service knowledge.
- At least 6 months of experience in a customer support role, preferably with email and chat responsibilities.
- French fluency is essential.
- Excellent reading comprehension, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications.
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications (tech-savvy).
- BPO experience.
- Excellent people & communication skills.
- Comfortable troubleshooting technical issues over the phone.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to work and collaborate with a small, fast-paced team.
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form.
- The ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind.
- Intermediate understanding of common Customer Experience best practices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.