OP Labs is looking to bring on an experienced FP&A Analyst. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to provide valuable financial insights, define key metrics, and contribute to the growth of our organization. Your analytical skills will be crucial in guiding our financial decision-making processes, and your ability to transform data into actionable strategies will be instrumental in our success.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
What are the role responsibilities?
- Collaborate with the finance, operations, and executive teams to answer critical financial questions and establish key financial metrics
- Create and update rolling forecasts to support company runway and growth planning
- Utilize data analysis to understand financial trends, assess budget adherence, and influence strategic financial decisions
- Identify opportunities within the crypto sector for pricing strategies, customer segmentation and cost analyses to develop strategies to maximize long-term profitability
- Create and maintain insightful financial dashboards and automated reporting related to key performance metrics
- Effectively communicate financial results and recommendations to key decision-makers, including the executive team
What skills do you bring?
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field (MBA or CFA preferred but not required)
- 4+ years of experience in financial analysis and planning
- Proficiency in quantitative analysis, including the ability to extract actionable insights from complex financial datasets
- Strong financial modeling skills and experience or strong desire to learn onchain metric reporting and analysis
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles; experience in financial forecasting and budgeting
- Proficiency in data querying and analysis using tools such as Excel, Power BI or other data analytics software
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.