We are seeking an experienced and analytical Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager to join our team. As the FP&A Manager, you will play a crucial role in providing accurate financial analysis, forecasting, and strategic insights to support our global operations. You will be responsible for consolidating and analyzing financial data from various sources, creating comprehensive reports, and offering actionable recommendations to drive informed business decisions. This position requires a strong understanding of financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Budgeting - work closely with different departments to plan and monitor income and expenditures.
- Forecasting - forecast revenues and expenses starting from historical data and incorporating industry and market trends.
- Financial Analysis - identify trends, measure performance, analyze profitability and conduct scenario analysis.
- Reporting - prepare financial reports for management, the board of directors, including financial results, key performance indicators (KPIs), or variances to the budget.
- Strategic Planning - provide financial input and analysis to support the development of the company's strategic goals and initiatives, including M&A.
- Assist in Treasury matters as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- Proven experience (5+ years) in financial planning and analysis, preferably in the video gaming industry or a related field.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, forecasting techniques, and budgeting processes.
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling, data analysis, and Excel, with the ability to build three-statement financial models and long-range strategic planning models
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Experience with financial planning software and/ or familiarity with Python programming language is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.