As a Finance, Legal & Ops team, we are business partners in Eneba. By cooperating and supporting the organization in finance and accounting topics we strive to enable growth, optimize and improve the current internal processes. At the same time, we act as the safeguards responsible for financial compliance and business continuity. As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing and delivering all aspects of financial management and reporting. You will work closely with the finance team and other departments to report on and analyze financial and operational data, and develop budgets, forecasts and monthly reports. You will play a crucial role in setting up the reporting system, providing financial insights, analysis, and guidance to support strategic decision-making and ensure the financial health of the company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts, collaborate with other departments helping them to forecast performance and resources, aggregate the data from other departments into a financial model.
- Consolidate financial data and management accounts on the group level.
- Analyze current and past company financial data (e.g. revenues, costs, profitability, geographical performance) and prepare reports about the company’s performance.
- Prepare presentations on the company's business and financial performance for the main stakeholders: accounting, management teams, other departments, investors, and the Board of Directors.
- Participate in the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Conduct regular financial analysis and provide insights to support management decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive optimization and automatization of financial accounting, reporting and control procedures.
- Assist in the annual audit process.
- BSc or MSc in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a financial controller, consulting or similar (a start-up or e-commerce environment experience would be good to have)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel (proficiency using advanced formulas, working with big data sets). Power BI would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and regulations. Experience with consolidation would be considered as an advantage.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency, and proficiency in financial analysis, modeling, and forecasting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present complex information in an easily understandable way as well as attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong business acumen, and ability to understand business in detail by connecting the responsibilities and inputs of all organizational units.
- Ability to identify and suggest potential business improvements, by analyzing financial, business and market data.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.