Global Action for Women Empowerment (GLOWA)
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
GLOWA is looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of financial health of the organization by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements. The Finance Officer will be responsible for the financial operations of the organization and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers etc. Ensure that all financial reporting including Cashbook, Bank Reconciliation and annual accounts are completed on time and submitted to donors. Will ensure that all financial transactions are conducted legally and ethically. You should be familiar with audits, invoices, procurement and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate must demonstrate interest and competency in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. Ultimately, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Budget preparation
- Prepare/produce monthly Cashbook and Bank reconciliation
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual account reports
- Reconcile bank statements on monthly bases
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Review and implement financial policies
- Accurate filing of all financial transactions including returns (PVs, MEMOs, invoices, receipts, etc)
Required Qualification and Experience:
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role (at least a year). Proven work experience with a credible NGO is an added advantage
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience in using financial software such as the QuickBooks is an added advantage
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial and procurement regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical competency skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong work ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- You should be ready to work in Ho (Volta Region)
How to apply for the Job:
Interested applicants should submit applications with CV and relevant Certificates to GLOWA not later than 25th March, 2023.
Your application should be addressed to: The Executive Director Global Action for Women Empowerment P.O. Box HP 1124, Ho.
Submission channel: All applications should be submitted through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org only.
NB: Only qualified candidates should apply; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.