GHANA NATIONAL EDUCATION CAMPAIGN COALITION
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing the financial operations of the Sages Project and ensuring that all financial reporting, accounting, and budgeting activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner. The finance manager is responsible for managing the financial aspects of the SAGES Project, which includes creating grant budgets, monitoring grant expenditures, and ensuring compliance with grant regulations. The position is based in Accra and may require frequent travel to Northern parts of Ghana. The Finance Manager will report to the National Coordinator.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations with regards to the Sages project (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions).
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting relating to the Sages Project.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling for the Sages Project.
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests.
- Manage the project’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements for the Sages Project.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the project and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Must have a deep understanding of finance, accounting, and economics, including financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, taxation, and investment management.
- Experience with financial modelling and forecasting.
- Have experience in managing a team.
- Familiarity with regulations and reporting requirements especially in the NGO sector.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have strategic thinking abilities.
- Be able to multitask and work within deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and good team player.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other relevant software's.
- A minimum of a bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is typically required.
- A masters degree or professional certification in accounting or finance is an added advantage.
NB: Submit your application (CV and cover letter) via email to email@example.com with “Finance Manager Application” in the subject line.
Submission deadline is Monday, May 22, 2023.
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
GNECC maintains a strict policy against fraud and corruption. At no point during the recruitment process do we charge fees or ask for financial details from candidates.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.