The Finance Analyst role is responsible for ensuring that all activity is converted to meaningful financial data and on-time tracking of entity transactions and internal budgets to achieve optimum planning and compliant reporting to donors. This is achieved through proper accounting, variance analysis, payroll management and providing support to the functional teams, compliance initiatives, audits and contracts management. The position plays a key role in identifying opportunities and evaluating potential outcomes for recommended business decisions the organization may face through model building and forecasting. This position will work closely with our team of accountants in the US, Kenya, and Nepal as well as non-finance teammates around the world.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Support program team in tracking cost allocations across various projects and ensuring compliance with funder regulations
- Work closely with finance leadership to ensure compliance with institutional funder compliance requirements
- Analyze and monitor projects’ & grant funding, cash balances and expenses to keep the program/project team informed of burn rate status/issues.
- Work with project directors to comply with funder’s financial terms and conditions to manage financial deliverables, monitor spending, project/program allocations, request amendments, and plan spend-ou
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience working in finance and accounting
- Must be legally authorized to work in Uganda
- Experience working with Bilateral or Multilateral funders such as Global Fund, Gavi, USAID a strong plus but not required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.