Admin & Office
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for an Expeditor to join our growing Project Service team in Ahafo North. Reporting to the Material Manager the Expeditor will be responsible for ensuring that supplies and inventory functions for all Project Equipment and Spares are according to schedule with compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
The tasks you'll perform
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Work with different heads of department to monitor inventory levels, assess supply vendors, and ensure delivered supplies meet quality standards.
- Contact vendors, place orders, verify supplies, manage supply requisition, and communicate with suppliers to determine expected delivery dates and inform Materials Manager of potential delays.
- Maintain production schedules for ongoing projects, assign materials and team members to reduce cost, boost productivity and prevent delays that can affect delivery.
The expertise you'll bring
- Communicating with suppliers about the status of supplies, problem-solving to reduce the impact of late shipments and submitting purchase orders to vendors.
- Advise and update the Construction Manager on the status of all deliveries on a weekly basis.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid technical aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software, inventory management tools and accounting applications.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst consistently producing a high quality of deliverables.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.