Admin & Office
Our client partner in the Web 3 space has an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who is seeking an entry level role as an Executive Assistant with a marketing social media passion.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Coordinate and manage Executive scheduling, including arranging meetings, travel, and appointments
- Act as a liaison between Executive and internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and manage team meetings, including scheduling, agenda preparation, and meeting minutes
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of day-to-day digital marketing activities, including managing social media content and campaigns, generating content ideas, and composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Assisting the team in creating marketing campaigns and organizing promotional events
- Testing, deploying, optimizing, and creating reports for the digital advertising campaigns of the brand, with support from the team
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred- Recent Graduate
- Passion for social media - Telegram, Twitter, Discord
- Zeal to grow and learn about all things within the Crypto Space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Google applications
- Familiarity with the technology industry and current trends
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.