In this role, you will be responsible for administrative support, primarily for three co-founders, and where necessary, for the broader team. This role will require independence, initiative, and flexibility. Your primary orientation should be toward customer service and providing an excellent experience for internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Researching our relationship database to proactively propose meetings based on location, calendars and priorities
- Agenda planning for meetings based on our relationship database and open-source data
- Preparing pre-read materials on relevant meeting information to best prepare co-founders for external meetings
- Managing co-founder calendars, including scheduling meetings
- Planning and execution of client, investor, PR, and teammate in-person meetings to include: coordinating meeting spaces, restaurant reservations and other logistics, and serving as a point of contact for small and large group in-person events
- In general, being the first point of contact on email, phone and sometimes video - for a range of critical constituencies
- Managing small and large group travel arrangements for individuals in a variety of locations, including hotel and flight reservations, bookings and cancellations, and coordinating with finance on refunds, and reimbursements as needed
- General administrative responsibilities: managing swag inventory; sending items to teammates and clients, and reordering as necessary; ordering and receiving printed materials, for client meetings etc
- Troubleshooting and independently solving issues as they arise
IDEALLY, YOU'LL HAVE:
- At least 5 years experience in administration or travel and events management
- At least 2 years in a role that includes both administrative, client engagement, and travel management responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, a warm demeanor, and a focus on a high level of service
- High levels of organization, project management, prioritization, and follow through
- Comfort in a fast paced environment with a highly variable and changing list of priorities
- Experience with a variety of software tools and platforms, including G Suite, Slack, Notion and corporate travel booking tools
- Excellent initiative, problem solving, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Experience in a startup!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.