Admin & Office
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for an Environmental Officer to join our growing Project team in Ahafo North. Reporting to the HSE Manager the Environmental Officer will ensure that the company is following environmental regulations and standards related to pollution and waste management, to ensure that the Ahafo North Project is delivered professionally, environmentally friendly and safely in line with Company, Client and industry requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
The tasks you'll perform
- Implement, assess, and monitor performance, commitments and recommendations of the Mine’s Environmental Management Programme, authorisations, and assessments.
- Implementation of Environmental Standard Operating Procedures
- Implementation of Environmental Awareness Program
- All environmental impacts are routinely assessed and addressed.
- Environmental risk assessment and hazard identification
The expertise you'll bring
- Effectively interact with clients, officials, contractors and others
- Perform advisory functions to employees at an operational level.
- Ensure accurate submission/reporting of various Environment reports, to statutory/regulatory bodies, as required.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
NB: Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.