You will have responsibility and growth potential in helping us shape and build our young team. As an Enterprise CSM (note: we refer to this role as an Enterprise Technical Advisor), you will manage the relationships with roughly 15 Enterprise customers. You’ll ensure the customer's developers love our platform, remain happy customers and grow month over month. You'll also help our customers solve technical problems while driving key metrics like adoption, usage/consumption, NPS, NDR (Net Dollar Retention) and renewal rate.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Within one month you will…
- Start building a trusting relationship with your partners on Customer Engineering, Sales, Value Engineering, and Support teams.
- Learn about our product, our value proposition, our customers, our team, and our processes.
- Join or review customer and prospect calls with some of our largest (Fortune 500) customers to understand their technical challenges and needs.
- Be assigned your first customers with whom you’ll begin to establish trusted relationships to earn and maintain credibility.
Within three months you will…
- Meet regularly with your customer champions and advocates; establish yourself as their key point of contact.
- Ensure your customers derive maximum value from their investment in Sourcegraph; develop account success plans based on insights and needs where necessary.
- Develop and implement tailored programs and playbooks, contributing to internal team strategy, that provide continued value to our customers and ensure long-term growth beyond just your assigned customers.
- Provide recommendations based on the customer's infrastructure and use cases, and provide feedback to internal teams as the voice of your customer.
Within six months you will…
- Drive the ultimate success of your customers, including their onboarding experience, ongoing feature adoption, renewal, and expansion.
- Engage customers in product betas, case studies, and webinars as applicable.
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively lead successful deployments.
- Translate customer sentiment to internal teams and appropriately advocate for strategic product decisions. Be the voice of the customer.
- Solve technical problems with and for our customers.
- Proactively identify new opportunities for expansion and up-sell opportunities across your book of business by collaborating with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
You are an enthusiastic, self-driven, and results-oriented post-sales specialist who shares our values and is passionate about nurturing healthy customers.
- You are knowledgeable in the technical topics our customers deal with daily (migrations, code refactors, developer onboarding, etc.) and have the ability to partner with them on technical solutions both using and extending the Sourcegraph product. You use your technical skills to solve problems.
- You are an influential and strategic thinker who co-develops success strategies with customers and your account team counterparts (AE, etc.) to ensure we bring value to our customers and continue to solve their ongoing needs. You commonly report on the status via Business Reviews with documented KPIs and success metrics associated with use cases.
- You actively listen, synthesize information, communicate effectively, and present with confidence and customer empathy to various stakeholders (end-user devs to C-level stakeholders) and internal teams.
- You are proactive. You can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities, address complex political situations, and support customers throughout.
- You are naturally curious and seek to learn about product features and their benefits. You provide recommendations based on stated customer needs and use cases. You engage customers on relevant betas, updates, and educational material, as applicable.
- You are exceptionally organized and have strong project management skills. You are a strong adopter of tools and standardized processes to document customer conversation goals and project customer health scores across your entire book of business. You can prioritize effectively and can set and deliver on expectations.
- You are a team player who can proactively contribute to a positive environment that values people and work, openly share problems and successes, and work across teams to help refine processes and achieve goals. You can take responsibility for your actions and recognize mistakes as learning opportunities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.