The role is pivotal with the Cyberlogic structure. The EUS Technician is responsible for the speedy resolution of Incidents and Service Requests with minimum come back, while providing an excellent customer experience. The EUS Technician will be responsible for performing onsite hardware, software and peripheral updates and repairs as part of agreement with our clients. The EUS Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairs of computer systems and peripheral equipment located within our client environments. May include LAN installations, upgrades, and repairs. May maintain an adequate spare parts inventory of systems, subsystems and component parts used in repair work. Ensures that all work performed is adequately captured and updated on Autotask.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Delivers quality work with few comebacks, good ticket admin and adherence to process. Closes tickets with enough focus on solution and root cause.
- Client centricity: Meets ticket survey ratio levels. Target: 5% of tickets closed receive survey responses where the average survey rating is greater than 90%.
- Consistently meet MTTR targets - Less than 3 hours to respond.
- Time logged: meets productivity expectations consistently of 6.5 hours logged per workday.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking.
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals.
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems.
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting.
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue.
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs.
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional.
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests.
- Help create technical documentation and manuals.
- Proactively shares knowledge within the team.
- Provides technical support and mentorship to the First Responder Team.
- Supports fellow team members to ensure the team succeeds collectively.
- Drives own personal, technical and career development.
- Conducts themselves professionally always.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.