The Ecosystem Trainer will work closely with all actors across Triggerise Ecosystems to ensure that they can work with our platform and it's offers. You'll do this by:
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Conducting training when a new clinic, provider or retailer is onboarded onto our platform. This training will ensure that the actor is aware of how TIko works and their role in the ecosystem, our standard operating procedure, our code of conduct and other policies they would need to comply with.
- Tracking inventory of all actors on the platform and whether each actor has a sufficient number of people that have been trained on Tiko at all times.
- Updating actors when new offers are introduced on the platform, and providing the training on how these can be accessed, and on how they work.
- Identifying, preventing and responding to and mitigating any kind of fraud in any ecosystem that you work in. This will involve flagging and reporting any suspicious activity or breaches of our code of conduct and standard operating procedures.
- A degree or relevant working experience in a similar field.
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar area.
- You are approachable and work well in a team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.