District Service Manager
Jobberman Third Party
Admin & Office
The District Service Manager(DSM)’s major role is the development of overall dealer’s service capability for the dealers in Africa region, to make better service competencies and resolve quality issues rightly to minimize machine downtime
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- As a representative of HDI Service, dealer development according to the HDI Global Service Standard Guide and assessment/coaching dealers to become HDI standard dealer.
- Technical support and advice for dealer’s top-quality service, training technical management team capacity to deliver services to end - customer.
- Customer care with dealers to maintain key customer retention, secure the part and service revenue, and increased market share.
Key Performance Indicators for District Service Manager and Service Manager:
- Develop dealer service capabilities based on the Service Operation Guideline.
- Manage all progress of Dealer Assessment related to the service.
- Provide clear target and action plan for the next year to dealers
- Provide technical support and solutions for technical problems to dealers in timely manner.
- Provide the explanation of service programs or systems in detail to dealers
- Maximize the team effort by being available to assist in any situation requiring technical support or feedback to make a fair and equitable decision involving dealerships and or end-users.
- Managing quality process standards.
- Monitor technical claim trends and quality issues as per severity or frequency, and report to PSM with required data.
- Support failed parts timely return to EU or Korea HQ office.
- Managing compensation agreement and requesting claim for customers and service.
- Provides advice and guidance on interpretation of any part of the warranty policy to the dealers.
- Enforce completion of rework campaign in the assigned region
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good communication skills / (Preferred) French and Arabic as the second language
- High level of computer literacy; proficient in the use of MS Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to travel frequently to various countries in Africa region
- Bachelor's degree, with preference in mechanical engineering or machinery related fields
- Experience working with customers in machinery applications or product support for 5+ years
- Outstanding demonstrated project management capabilities and organizational skills and possess good customer relations and communications skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.