Deputy Operations Manager (BPO)
Jobberman Third Party
Admin & Office
As this is a crucial leadership position, where you will first be taught our core values and trained on the importance of our Think Human approach. Likewise, you will have a great influence on your own team and their growth. You will learn new processes and concepts, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and work with some of the most innovative technologies on the market. What you will learn with us will make you a valuable leader of our team or any other team. As a Deputy Operations Manager, you will build a strong independent team focused on providing top-tier customer experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
As a Deputy Operations Manager in our project, you will:
- Create and analyze reports to track performance, identify areas for improvement, and inform decision making
- Act as a backup to the Operations Manager, leading the service in their absence and ensuring all standards are upheld
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction to acquire comprehensive knowledge and continuously develop it
- Providing leadership and coordination in executing multiple solution requirement tasks, utilizing both industry best practices and analytical techniques to analyze results and generate insights
- Support with the effective integration of directives, policies, and procedures throughout the operational teams
- Monitor activity queues to ensure the achievement of service-level metrics
- Plays a critical role in motivating, encouraging, and supporting the associates to perform in the best way possible in accordance with their highest standards, whilst encouraging independence and innovation.
- Identify talent within your team and encourage and support development.
- Have modern and a creative people management approach
- Have previous experience in contact center environment
- Ability to analyze the team’s performance in accordance with a contact center's matrices
- Ability to develop corrective action plans to improve the team’s performance
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role or an operational manager position (Quality & Training Manager, Account Manager, Project Manager)
- Have sound business acumen and commercial mindset
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, and motivation to inspire teams
- Provide direction to utilize appropriate tools/resources for handling customers’ questions
- Experience of consistently achieving KPI’s and targets
It would be a plus if you:
- Have familiarity with network applications, Internet content, error detection, and troubleshooting
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.