Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will be accountable for financial analysis and business partnering to enable clear decision-making aligned to the business and Supply Chain strategies. You will have the opportunity to implement best-in-class forecasting tools to ensure correct stock levels are held globally ensuring meet customer demand whilst not being overstocked to reduce costs of clearances.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Inventory planning - Short and long-term planning to align supply and demand to support inventory needs, minimize inventory holding period
- Sales - Facilitate Consensus meetings with relevant teams to confirm demand forecast.
- Partnering - Collaboration with stakeholders and vendors/manufacturers to review purchase forecasts, proposed orders, and other operational issues
- Setting stock levels and preventing excess inventory
- Business cases - work with Head of Procurement on RFPs to achieve max savings from suppliers vs RFP, negotiation of supply contracts with key partners and suppliers
- Reporting - Develop automated live reporting of discount to RRP, inventory holding period by product category, stock levels and
- Automation - Drive a selection of best-in-class inventory forecasting tools that works with ERP (NetSuite) and CRM for demand forecasting, develop rules for automatic reorder points, API integrations through NetSuite with suppliers
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Effectively and continually maintain open lines of communication with management, staff, and customers to facilitate the flow of relevant information. Provide timely and accurate communication, both written and verbal as appropriate, regarding supply chain changes.
- Serve as the authoritative resource on supply chain management and maintain a robust financial oversight program over procurement costs.
- Ensure Supply Chain related policies and procedures are current and adhered to.
- Maintain knowledge of, and expertise in, leading-edge developments and innovative approaches to supply chain management by participation in ongoing independent study, education-related professional activities, and affiliations.
- Provide oversight to or lead committees and operations teams
- Forecasting - experience forecasting inventory purchasing and clearance across multiple sites
- Supply Chain – freight and warehousing knowledge is essential
- Management Accounting and Budgeting experience
- Inventory management experience
- Excellent Excel skills, including reporting and modelling
- An inquisitive and challenging nature
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.