Admin & Office
A provider of diversified Investment Solutions in Joburg seeks a highly meticulous & solutions-driven Debtors Administrator able to work under tight deadlines and manage its Debtor investigations effectively. Your core role will entail the oversight of the Account Receivable function, ensuring its managed and run efficiently by processing General Ledger entries and reconciling accounts, whilst assisting the Finance Department with the effective control of customer/Debtor records according to the company standards. The ideal candidate must have completed Grade 12/NQF Level 4, have 3 years’ work experience in a similar role including Returns/Claims, MS Excel at an Intermediate level, advanced Numeracy skills and proficiency in operational principles related to stock.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Debtors’ Management.
- Month end completion and reporting.
- Record keeping and maintenance of customer/Debtor Information.
- Reconciliation and reporting.
- General Administration around Debtor’s accounts.
- Credit Notes administration and processing.
- Record keeping of Debtors information –
- Record receipts from Debtors.
- Receipts to be allocated to open invoices.
- Compilation of the invoice reconciliation.
- Compilation of Debtor statements.
- Creating new customer applications.
- Assisting with Credit Notes processing and claims matching.
- Reconciliation and Reporting –
- Reconcile cash received from Debtors.
- Reconcile EFTs and allocate to the respective Debtors/customers.
- Reconcile Debtors from the ledger values to the respective Debtor’s statements.
- Investigate, report, and clear all outstanding invoices.
- Provide the queries report with action plans and follow-ups.
- Grade 12 / NQF Level 4.
- Minimum 3-years’ experience performing Debtors Administration.
- Experience with Returns/Claims.
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Excel at an Intermediate level.
- Advanced Numeracy skills.
- Proficient in operational principles related to stock.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and manage Debtor investigations effectively.
- Promoting Process Improvement.
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry / FMCG.
- SAP Business One exposure.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.