As a Data Entry Administrator, you will be responsible for entering and managing data in our organizations systems, ensuring data accuracy, completeness, and security. Your role is essential for maintaining the integrity and quality of our data, which is crucial for effective decision-making and operational efficiency.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Ensuring appropriate turnaround time on all data entry
- Assist with maintaining inventory and supplies including conducting daily/weekly physical counts; reconciling variances; and inputting data
- Re-stocking supplies as necessary following established procedures
- Processing invoices for approval
- University graduate with at least 1 year experience in data entry or similar role
- Food service industry experience (restaurants, hotels) will be a plus
- Proficiency in data entry software, database management systems, and Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Excel, Word).
- Flexible timing
- Has knowledge about stock count and invoicing
- Dedicated individual and must have keen eye for detail
- Understand the importance of maintaining accurate records
- Polite and confident with exceptional communication and customer service skills.
Location: Spintex Road, (inside the newly opened Melcom Plus)
NB: Candidates must live around Spintex or around its environs.
Interested candidates should send CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.