LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- The main task of a Health Online Customer Support Representative I, is to provide multi-skill/function type of support through various communication methods (phone, email and chat). They will assist different customer types who are using online products of Elsevier. The support provided are, but not limited to registration, account management, entitlements, account setup, troubleshooting, authentication and search functions
- The secondary tasks involved the documentation of the conversation between CSR I and the customer. Customer data, summary of the query and the resolution provided should be accurately documented through RightNow tool
- In line with the responsibility of keeping with Reed Elsevier Philippines core values and competencies, the employee should develop and maintain positive working relationships with all contacts, both internal and external, to promote customer satisfaction and maximize individual and team performance. CSR I performing at this level is required to undergo training and certification to fulfill their daily responsibilities and deliver excellent customer service.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.