Customer Service & Support
Hubstaff Customer Support Representatives respond to customer requests over email in our ticketing system, live chats, on-screen shares, and video conferencing. CSRs report to our AMER team leader and work collaboratively with our global team of Support Professionals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
An ideal candidate for this role:
- shows an empathetic mindset regarding the goals of others, especially those of customers
- loves to help others reach their full potential
- demonstrates outstanding written communication skills
- knows how to communicate the value of a product in direct customer interactions
- desires to continually improve and grow both inside their current role and grow beyond it
- is a tech-savvy person who is genuinely interested in exploring new systems and is passionate about spreading knowledge about them
- Has a basic level of experience with HTML, CSS, and other programming languages (taken an online/in person course or past work experience)
- Has experience with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, ChromeOS, and Linux operating systems
- Demonstrates an ability to determine solutions to complex problems
- 2+ years experience in customer-facing roles (SaaS Support experience preferred)
- Experience troubleshooting common user computer issues.
- Stable internet connection with speeds high enough for videoconferencing and screen sharing. Having a backup (e.g., high-speed cellular internet) is a plus.
- You have an organized workplace with a modern enough computer, webcam, preferably a good microphone/headset, and an environment that allows you to conduct professional presentations with minimal interruption.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.