Customer Support Representative
Customer Service & Support
As a Customer Support Representative your responsibilities will consist of tasks surrounding helping customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports. This role will also take an active role in educating on best practices and assisting customers with navigating our API and integrations. You’ll also act as a liaison between the product team and our customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a product and community building expert for customers
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams
- Own customer issues through to resolution - including troubleshooting, testing, and communicating between internal and external teams
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Identify customer experience and operational improvements that drive efficiency as we grow and scale such as writing and maintaining internal documentation
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Experience in technical customer service or as a technical writer
- A natural investigator with troubleshooting skills and strong technical aptitude. Ability to navigate data and people to find answers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to empathize with customers with varying levels of technical ability
Proficiency with Zendesk, Jira, Github, APIs, Salesforce
- Strong proven work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to explain and help navigate technical problems succinctly and clearly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.