Customer Support Executive
Customer Service & Support
As a Customer Support Executive, you would be responsible for handling general support emails sent during business hours.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Experience working in a remote capacity
- 2 years experience working in a customer facing role (sales, support, hospitality, etc.).
- Direct support experience
- Technical/coding experience (This includes VoIP, email, network management, APIs, etc).
- Deep knowledge of SaaS + CRM landscape (Experienced user of other sales platforms, or programs frequently integrated with Close)
- Respond to customer support tickets and take support calls during business hours.
- Escalating issues to senior support staff and engineering as needed
- Fraud prevention/detection
- Billing reconciliation
- Writing bug reports
- Coordinating with Success to provide extra support to large customers
- Maintaining help center documentation and creating content for new/updated features
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.