As a Customer Support Engineer you support technical onboarding projects for standard support clients and own the operational technical relationship with dedicated assigned clients as appropriate. This includes consultations on solution architecture onboarding support, technical troubleshooting and providing technical expertise for all of our Global Fraud Solution Group’s services and platforms for our premium level customers and positioning yourself as a trusted advisor to their teams.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Development or related field and 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Direct experience in product application integrations
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues in diverse customer technical environments
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and challenges; consult with the customer to develop solutions to address these areas and effectively resolve technical issues using practical and imaginative methods
- Flexible work hours in order to accommodate special meeting requests, trainings and demonstrations for customers in different time zones
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.