Customer Support Associate
Customer Service & Support
The Customer Support Executive will play an instrumental role within Sleek, developing relationships that delight our customers, promote loyalty, and improve customer lifetime value, aiming at being acknowledged by all our clients as a World Class Services provider. The Customer Support Executive will ensure that all customers are successfully using the product or service they have purchased from Sleek. Overall, the Customer Support Executive is the Sleek’s clients’ champion to make the lives of entrepreneurs, SMEs and investors easier. The Customer Support Executive will report to the Customer Support Manager in Singapore.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Be ‘the voice and the champion of the customer’ within Sleek, ensuring a World Class Service Experience through timely and high-quality interactions
- Lead specific initiatives aimed at improving the experience of customers as instructed by the Customer Support Manager
- A highly knowledgeable point of contact, covering our full product suit for customers and internal stakeholders
- Will meet a series of relevant metrics, KPIs and SLAs set at team and individual level by the Customer Support Manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to adhere strictly to SOPs and to manage a high volume of tasks
- To be able to manage any of the various communication channels: emails, calls, and chats
- To support internal teams with clients issues.
We're looking for someone with:
- 5+ years’ work experience in a similar role
- Background in Customer Support in a fast-paced environment across various geographies having played a significant role in the significant customer experience improvement during her/his tenure.
- Desire to successfully partner with cross-functional teams, confident in dealing with clients and colleagues to deliver the best outcome for customers and Sleek
- An Operational mind-set focused on scale, self-driven, solution-driven, efficiency and performance
- Strong organizational capabilities in terms of tasks management
- Positive attitude and self-motivation
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical and process-oriented mindset and with an attention to details
- Strong listening skills to understand and answer satisfactorily clients’ needs
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and KPIs
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Has a solid understanding of customer experience
- A passion for entrepreneurship, technology, and the local startup ecosystem
- Preferably with strong Zendesk knowledge (Digital tool) is an advantage
- Can start immediately.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.