Customer Support Associate - Billing & Accounts
Customer Service & Support
We’re looking for a Customer Support Associate to help empower our customers to do their best work and make Webflow the best product possible
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
As a Customer Support Associate, you’ll …
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences for all Webflow customers
- Help customers in support queues using applications including but not limited to Zendesk and Jira
- File bugs, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Advocate for our customers and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
You’ll thrive as a Customer Support Associate if you:
- Have demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email and live chat in SAAS or account/billing customer service
- Have experience with Stripe and/or similar payment/billing platforms
- Are familiar with Webflow's product and capabilities, or have experience with HTML, CSS, and DNS
- Exhibit analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for account/billing
- Ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
- Practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
- Advocate for others – including customers and colleagues – and you want to build a career in customer support!
- Have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in the English language
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.