As a Customer Success Representative, your core responsibility will be spending your day providing fast, painless, and accurate candidate support via email. Additionally, you’ll help on live chat and assist with documentation.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Answering written support inquiries, through email and chat in a manner geared toward creating truly successful candidates by helping to:
- Ensure they are able to successfully complete their assessments
- Troubleshoot issues when they occur and liaise with customers to ensure resolution
- Help candidates navigate the assessment flow
- Assisting as needed with things like documentation, research, and other side projects
- Providing customer-focused feedback to other teams, inspiring a success mindset throughout the organization
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put 1 billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are motivated by doing right by our customers and candidates. You believe in the value of quality customer communication.
- You have experience working in Customer Support or Success for a SaaS product.
- You want your career to be focused on Customer Success. While you’ll have plenty of room for advancement, this role is not meant as a foot in the door to another department.
- You are proficient in verbal and written English.
- You are very comfortable working remotely.
- You’re an incredible communicator and an excellent writer. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing.
- You’re comfortable troubleshooting issues, and are excited to increase your technical knowledge.
- You’re cool under stress. You don’t let unforeseen events affect your empathy and kindness toward customers.
- You’re organized and self-sufficient. You thrive working independently, but know when to ask for help.
- You’re a resourceful problem solver with a strong desire to learn.
- You are receptive to feedback, embracing the opportunity to grow and improve.
- You are comfortable giving feedback to help others improve.
- You can handle difficult customers with ease and professionalism.
- You are comfortable advocating for the customer to help improve the product.
- You are comfortable setting expectations about what can and will be done and when.
- You’re extremely attentive to detail.
- You care about doing good work. You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.