Customer Success Manager (Cloud Infrastructure)
Customer Service & Support
Our Customer Success team’s mission is to partner with our most critical business customers, helping them achieve desired outcomes through optimal use of the cloud platform aligned to their business strategy. Customer Success is an integral part of our company. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building meaningful, long-term relationships with our customers and are interested in cloud technology and the digital economy. As the voice of the customer, you have the opportunity to influence decisions that will greatly improve user experience and contribute to DigitalOcean’s long-term success.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- You will work with business customers as their Customer Success Manager, ensuring they are getting the guidance and resources they need to be successful
- You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of DigitalOcean within organizations.
- Partner with Technical Account Managers (TAMs), Marketing, Account Executives, and your knowledge of your customers’ environments to drive successful outcomes for customers and DigitalOcean.
- Focus on driving customer engagement to positively impact customer retention, revenue growth, and advocacy.
- Proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover opportunities, and revenue risks, while supporting greater adoption rates.
- Work both collaboratively and independently within a team setting (we love Slack!)
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within DigitalOcean (be their voice)
- Passion for technology and customer advocacy
- Strong background with infrastructure and the public cloud ecosystem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong identity with our brand and team culture
- Strong analytical and pattern recognition skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise terms.
- Prior experience in similar environments in Customer Success, Sales, Solutions Engineering, or Technical Account Manager type roles
- Experience working with cohorts of start-up companies
- Understanding of the developer journey, related tools and concepts, and their infrastructure requirements
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.