As part of this team you will be responsible for identifying and executing data driven strategies to improve and manage the customer lifecycle (onboard, launch and engage), identify engagement strategies, activate expansion or up-sell opportunities, increase passive/promoters in NPS, increase longevity and prevent churn. This position assists in utilisation of feedback to build a relevant, connected, customer experience across all channels, platforms, and stakeholders.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Work with the Customer Success Team Lead and team to maximise cross-sell & upsell opportunities, and lead generation as part of a high performance team.
- Reviewing existing customers to identify risk of churn, or opportunities for expansion.
- Keep up to date on our platform and service changes, along with relevant industry knowledge to effectively drive better customer relationships and adoption of our features. Legislative and product changes are at the forefront here.
- Interpret and identify key insights in customer data to conduct thorough routine analysis, reporting services and client feedback.
- Conduct ad hoc training and check-in meetings with clients to ensure we are meeting their future and existing business needs.
- Deliver live group webinars with clients to keep them updated on new features and products.
- Create and maintain the documentation around the team’s changing processes.
- Adopt new and existing tools, processes, and capabilities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team, and better serve our customers.
- Help develop customer success strategies to help increase client engagement and satisfaction through the interactions of team members.
- Be innovative, with the goal to simplify processes, in order to help the teams run more efficiently and increase client satisfaction.
- Focus around team metrics being NPS, churn rate, SLAs around client contact and client base upsells.
- 2 years of experience in a B2B customer success or implementation role in a SAAS environment . Sales experience is highly regarded.
- Client-facing training experience (in individual and group settings) in technology or SaaS products are preferred.
- Understanding of the Human Resources and Payroll industries re preferred.
- Proven experience in solving client technology issues.
- Experience in software onboarding and technical support, with an understanding of the customer journey through the end-to-end software sales cycle.
- Proven experience owning customer satisfaction metrics, NPS, driving customer surveys and feedback, and making data driven decisions.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk, Vitally).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.